Yes, I know this is last minute, but consider this seminar a surprise gift, jointly, from me and MyHeritage😊
Top Tips for Triangulating Your DNA Matches is free for everyone!
I’ll readily admit that presenting via Facebook LIVE is new to me, but we will make this work, I promise.
Triangulation is both a tool and a process.
Have you wondered any of the following:
- What is triangulation?
- Why do I need to triangulate?
- Why does triangulation work?
- How do I triangulate?
- How do I find matches to triangulate?
- How does triangulation confirm ancestors?
- How can I use triangulation in my genealogy?
- Am I using all the tools to find triangulated matches?
If you’d like to learn more about any of those questions, or you’d like to join in for the fun and camaraderie, I’ll see you tomorrow at 2 PM EDT on the MyHeritage Facebook page.
Test or Transfer
See You Monday!!
Click here for the MyHeritage Facebook page where the Facebook LIVE event will take place Monday, April 27th, at 2 PM EST!
Here’s the link if you’d like to watch the recording.
I receive a small contribution when you click on some of the links to vendors in my articles. This does NOT increase the price you pay but helps me to keep the lights on and this informational blog free for everyone. Please click on the links in the articles or to the vendors below if you are purchasing products or DNA testing.
Thank you so much.
DNA Purchases and Free Transfers
- FamilyTreeDNA – Y, mitochondrial and autosomal DNA testing
- MyHeritage DNA – ancestry autosomal DNA only, not health
- MyHeritage DNA plus Health
- MyHeritage FREE DNA file upload – transfer your results from other vendors free
- AncestryDNA – autosomal DNA only
- 23andMe Ancestry – autosomal DNA only, no Health
- 23andMe Ancestry Plus Health
Genealogy Products and Services
- MyHeritage FREE Tree Builder – genealogy software for your computer
- MyHeritage Subscription with Free Trial
- Legacy Family Tree Webinars – genealogy and DNA classes, subscription based, some free
- Legacy Family Tree Software – genealogy software for your computer
- Charting Companion – Charts and Reports to use with your genealogy software or FamilySearch
- Legacy Tree Genealogists – professional genealogy research