Roberta Estes, Million Mito Team founder, National Geographic Society affiliate researcher, and Genographic Design Team member appeared in the following documentary and authored or co-authored these papers and books:
- DNA for Native American Genealogy – for those ordering the book within the US
- DNA for Native American Genealogy – for those ordering the book outside the US
- African mitochondrial haplogroup L7: a 100,000-year-old maternal human lineage discovered through reassessment and new sequencing.
- Revealing American Indian and Minority Heritage Using Y-line, Mitochondrial, Autosomal and X Chromosomal Testing Data Combined with Pedigree Analysis
- Melungeons, A Multi-Ethnic Population
- Where Have All the Indians Gone – Native American Eastern Seaboard Dispersal, Genealogy and DNA in Relation to Sir Walter Raleigh’s Lost Colony of Roanoke