Look at what MyHeritage has gone and done!
Oh my gosh this is just so doggone much fun.
This literally comes under the category of “I am my ancestors.”
MyHeritage has just introduced a new time machine. You upload between 10 and 25 photos of yourself – and voila!
The AI technology places you in various vintages, and a few minutes later, take a look a the new you.
Or maybe an adventurous you.
I posted this on my social media account last night, VERY late, and my husband told me this morning that he needs to talk to me about what I was doing at the recent conference I attended.
These photos look just that real.
He hasn’t seen anything yet!
Flower child me. That’s it! I’m getting purple-streaked hair!
Which “me” shall I use for my social media profile? Maybe a new one every single day.
I’m uploading one of these as my profile photo at MyHeritage and elsewhere.
Thank you so much, MyHeritage!!!
You can have this much fun too – and it’s free.
Here are the categories I received, but MyHeritage fits your photo to the categories that are best suited. Other people have received different categories that I don’t have and vice versa.
This amazing feature is free, but I suspect MyHeritage places a limit on the number of free images that are generated without a subscription. I have a full subscription, so I’ll be experimenting with photos of family members. This might just make a fun holiday collage or maybe print these and use them as table place cards or gift package name tags. Wouldn’t that be fun!
Update: If you’re using the free version, meaning you’re not signed in as a member:
- I suggest leaving that browser window open so you’ll know when the images are ready, in case you don’t receive the email.
- Download the images if you like them, because if you don’t and need to do it later, you’ll need to pay the $9.95 for 20 themes which is 160 images.
Take your bad self over to MyHeritage and try the time machine, here. Which new you do you like best?
Share the Love!
You’re always welcome to forward articles or links to friends and share on social media.
If you haven’t already subscribed (it’s free,) you can receive an email whenever I publish by clicking the “follow” button on the main blog page, here.
You Can Help Keep This Blog Free
I receive a small contribution when you click on some of the links to vendors in my articles. This does NOT increase the price you pay but helps me to keep the lights on and this informational blog free for everyone. Please click on the links in the articles or to the vendors below if you are purchasing products or DNA testing.
Thank you so much.
DNA Purchases and Free Uploads
- FamilyTreeDNA – Y, mitochondrial and autosomal DNA testing
- MyHeritage DNA – Autosomal DNA test
- MyHeritage FREE DNA file upload – Upload your DNA file from other vendors free
- AncestryDNA – Autosomal DNA test
- 23andMe Ancestry – Autosomal DNA only, no Health
- 23andMe Ancestry Plus Health
Genealogy Products and Services
- MyHeritage FREE Tree Builder – Genealogy software for your computer
- MyHeritage Subscription with Free Trial
- Legacy Family Tree Webinars – Genealogy and DNA classes, subscription-based, some free
- Legacy Family Tree Software – Genealogy software for your computer
- Newspapers.com – Search newspapers for your ancestors
- NewspaperArchive – Search different newspapers for your ancestors
- DNA for Native American Genealogy – by Roberta Estes, for those ordering the e-book from anyplace, or paperback within the United States
- DNA for Native American Genealogy – for those ordering the paperback outside the US
- Genealogical.com – Lots of wonderful genealogy research books
- Legacy Tree Genealogists – Professional genealogy research