Lots of people are interested in genetic genealogy. Terry Barton, also a blogger and one of the founders of WorldFamilies.net put together this nice list of genetic genealogy bloggers.
- Steven Perkins’s blog is On-line Journal of Genetics and Genealogy (since May 2004)
- Emily Aulicino’s blog is DNA – Genealem’s Genetic Genetic Genealogy (since February 2007)
- Blaine Bettinger’s blog is The Genetic Genealogist (since February 2007)
- Debbie Cruwys Kennett’s blog is Cruwys News (since April 2007)
- Richard Hill’s site is DNA Testing Advisor (since 2008)
- Terry Barton’s blog is Terry’s Blog (since January 2009)
- CeCe Moore’s blog is Your Genetic Genealogist (since June 2010)
- Steve StClair’s Sinclair DNA (since February 2011 on BlogTalkRadio)
- Judy Russell’s blog is The Legal Genealogist (since January 2012)
I would add two more blogs that I like, although, unfortunately, neither of these have an e-mail subscribe option.