Lots of people are interested in genetic genealogy. Terry Barton, also a blogger and one of the founders of WorldFamilies.net put together this nice list of genetic genealogy bloggers.
- Steven Perkins’s blog is On-line Journal of Genetics and Genealogy (since May 2004)
- Emily Aulicino’s blog is DNA – Genealem’s Genetic Genetic Genealogy (since February 2007)
- Blaine Bettinger’s blog is The Genetic Genealogist (since February 2007)
- Debbie Cruwys Kennett’s blog is Cruwys News (since April 2007)
- Richard Hill’s site is DNA Testing Advisor (since 2008)
- Terry Barton’s blog is Terry’s Blog (since January 2009)
- CeCe Moore’s blog is Your Genetic Genealogist (since June 2010)
- Steve StClair’s Sinclair DNA (since February 2011 on BlogTalkRadio)
- Judy Russell’s blog is The Legal Genealogist (since January 2012)
- Dienekes’ Anthropology Blog – great blog, but watch the interspersed ads in this one
I receive a small contribution when you click on some of the links to vendors in my articles. This does NOT increase the price you pay but helps me to keep the lights on and this informational blog free for everyone. Please click on the links in the articles or to the vendors below if you are purchasing products or DNA testing.
Thank you so much.
DNA Purchases and Free Transfers
- Family Tree DNA
- MyHeritage DNA only
- MyHeritage DNA plus Health
- MyHeritage FREE DNA file upload
- 23andMe Ancestry
- 23andMe Ancestry Plus Health
- Legacy Tree Genealogists for genealogy research