Great News! If you’ve ever wanted to attend a DNA Conference at your convenience and in your jammies – your wish has been granted.
Please join me, Shannon Combs-Bennett, Blaine Bettinger and Diahan Southard for a 4-day Virtual DNA Conference June 21-24th through Family Tree University.
The pre-recorded workshops are available anytime during the conference dates, and for a year afterwards for registrants, but I’m giving the keynote, What’s New and News live at 4:30 EST on Saturday, June 23rd. The keynote will be recorded and available afterwards for those enrolled in the conference, but you’ll miss the opportunity for live Q&A.
The 4-Day Virtual DNA Conference includes:
- Live keynote and Q&A with Roberta Estes (30 minutes)
- Phasing with Roberta Estes (30 minute video presentation)
- Triangulation Tools with Roberta Estes (30 minute video presentation)
- Deep DNA Analysis Tools with Shannon Combs-Bennett (60 minute recorded webinar)
- DNA Solutions to Real Life Research Problems with Blaine Bettinger (30 minute presentation)
- DNA Mismatch: Conflicts in Your Family Tree with Blaine Bettinger (30 minute presentation)
- Plus, 4 PDF research guides by expert DNA consultant, Diahan Southard.
- Discussion boards and more!
If possible, I would suggest that you listen to my two sessions on Phasing and Triangulation before the keynote, as it may make some parts of the keynote easier to understand if you’re already familiar with those concepts.
Here’s how the online courses work. The great news about online courses is that you can start and finish them anytime – based on your schedule. You can also listen, again, if you need to. And, there are no travel expenses or hassles!
I hope you can join us. Looking forward to “seeing you” there!!!