6 thoughts on “native pop finder

  1. My DNA says I have 49 % Native American, how can I find out from what area is the origin, the other 51 % percent is european, middle asia and north africa, and my parents were born in Mexico and I was born in New Orleans La. thank you

  2. A few yrs ago i submitted to Ancestry my brothers dna. It came back R1b. Am i to understand this to say there is Native American blood as we were told by our grandfather? He said his grandfather was Cherokee. Last year i sent my dna to a group in Canada who does NA dna and it returned 8% NA of which 6% was Cherokee and 2% Sioux. How do we go about finding out where it all comes in to play and what does that say about our third great grandfatgers percentage of NA? We would greatly like to join the Cherokee Nation if possible.

  3. I am Haplogroups RL513 (Y) and J (mT) My paper trail says I have Delaware (on my father’s line) and Mohawk (on my mother’s line). My Family Finder says that I have a trace of Siberian and Oceania in my DNA. The Native American is 13 generations back from me. I don’t want to join a Tribe or get anything from the Government. I just want to know if my paper trail is correct. My Kit is #373013. Does having the Siberian and Oceania DNA mean that I am part Native Anerican?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s